DEAL REGISTRATION POLICY
Register your deals to obtain pre-sales volume discounts and special account benefits!
- Exclusive pricing advantage over competitors
- Higher margins (15% extra for registered deals)
- Increased chance to win the sale
- Assistance for sales to help close the deal
- Offered to Authorized, Gold, and Platinum Partners, in good standing, and registered within the online portal with current and accurate information.
- Deal registration is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The registration will remain valid for 60 days (and may be renewed).
- Deal registration may be stacked with existing discounts, such as up-front Authorized, Gold, or Platinum Partner discounts.
How It Works:
- Register an account opportunity on the Partner Portal. This includes the name of the account, the potential sales opportunity and the expected close date.
- Once the information is submitted, the DRP Coordinator reviews the opportunity and will respond within 48 hours.
- If an opportunity is accepted, it means the opportunity is strategic enough to merit assistance with sales, support, or financing. You will also obtain the exclusive pricing discount to help secure the bid.
- If an opportunity is rejected, a reason is noted. The partner is free to continue working with the account as usual, but no extra discount would be provided.
- We encourage deals to be registered after you invite the prospect for a demo (if another dealer has shown them a demo they may have already registered the deal).
- The benefit to CyberLock is knowledge of significant deals coming down the pipeline – helping us plan and forecast. This also allows us to work with you to help create a competitive bid.
Rules Of Engagement:
- Eligibility – The Dealer Registration Program is offered to all partners who are up-to-date with training and in good standing.
- Opportunities are registered on a first-come, first-serve basis using the CyberLock online form at cyberlockquotes.com
- Only one registration per opportunity will be accepted, opportunities cannot be combined.
- With the limited exception of national accounts registered by eligible Platinum Partners, all opportunities are location specific. If a customer deploys CyberLock in more than one location (i.e. city or town), each location is considered a separate opportunity for DRP. Partners must register each location to receive full DRP benefits.
- Registered opportunities will typically be accepted or rejected within 48 hours.
- CyberLock may reject an opportunity if the partner has not demonstrated the ability to provide hardware and software support for the specified location(s).
- The opportunity registration discount is valid for 60 days. If the opportunity is still open at the end of 60 days an application for a new discount must be made.
- The discount is only valid for the opportunity registered and may not be carried over to an opportunity that is not registered.
- Once an opportunity is registered and approved, a CyberLock sales representative will be assigned to assist the partner through the sales process to help increase the possibility of success. Similarly, a CyberLock sales representative may bring a potential deal to partners and would expect to work together in the same way.
- Deal loyalty – Once an opportunity is registered, to the extent possible, we will either win or lose the deal together. If CyberLock brings an opportunity to a partner, the partner agrees not to introduce a competitive solution into the deal under any circumstances. If a partner chooses to bid a competitive product, CyberLock reserves the right to cancel the deal registration and support other partners involved in the opportunity.
- CyberLock will provide Letters of Support only to the partner who registered the deal.
- Pricing – By registering an opportunity, CyberLock Sales Representatives agree to refrain from engaging with the end-customer in pricing and/or business terms discussions whenever possible. The CyberLock Representative can and should give advice and counsel, based on their competitive industry knowledge; all pricing discussions, quotes, and other price-related material should be delivered to the customer by the partner.
- CyberLock partners are solely responsible for determining their own pricing and terms regardless of any additional discount provided for registered CyberLock opportunities.
- The claim paid is based on the MSRP pricing at the time the deal is registered (price-locked), which may differ from the pricing used on the current price list.
- CyberLock reserves the right to cancel any price list issued.
- CyberLock reserves the right to alter, delete, and/or modify the program at any time, at its sole discretion. Any changes to the program will not affect a deal already registered and still in progress.